Friday, December 30, 2011

Feng Shui for Prosperity

With the Chinese New Year approaching, people tend to think about bringing more prosperity into their lives. 2012 represents the year of the Black Water Dragon, which needs the water element to prosper. This is a time to add a water feature to your Career and Wealth sectors of your environment. My daughter just enhanced her wealth area, which is her bedroom and walk in closet. She refreshed the  walls with a neutral eggshell color  and added opulent purple accents. (The primary color representing wealth)  She also decluttered and organized the closet, and hung a lavender 30 mm. round faceted crystal in it.  Looking at the pictures below, based on the Chinese New Year I would recommend adding a small bubbler fountain in the bedroom to call in the Chi. With positive affirmations, her prosperity is bound to increase.



        
        

2 comments:

  1. This new closet and my newly decorated room makes me very excited to ring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally believe it. Find a small cute fountain to put on your dresser to help the prosperity 'flow in'. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete