Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Beauty and Power of Flowers in Feng Shui

"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."

In March 2016,  I posted a blog about the healing aspects of flowers - especially when in the Health, Family and Friends Areas of your home or business (Left center wall area). I also specified which colors would be most auspicious for each area of your home.

As I continue to take flower arranging classes and bring beautiful, healthy fresh arrangements into my home one a weekly basis, I can feel first hand their energizing and healing qualities.



Through personal experiences an numerous consultations I have found that flowers can:

1) Shift the Negative Energy to Positive - Using colors and attributes from the 5 Feng Shui
Elements you can easily create a flower arrangement engaging each element. If you have a space with negative energy, or one which you don't like at all, begin to shift the energy by placing a 5 Element display in the middle of the room. The energy will shift immediately. I did this 3 years ago when I was having our kitchen remodeled. It was in our Love and Marriage Area and I was worried about the 2 months of active chaos. I created a 5 element display and would place it in the center of the demolished kitchen each night after the contractors left. It calmed the energy, gave us something beautiful to look at and helped the project move along quickly.


Water - black vase
Wood - orchid plant
Frire - birds and red color on flower
Metal - white color on flower, natural stones and round vase
Earth - yellow, rectangular cloth
(also since this was the love area I added a pair of love birds) 

2) Block Negative Energy - A client of mine works at a large table in a lab and feels drained by the door to the room being constantly opened, with people walking in unexpectedly. I suggested she place a 5 element display on her work table between her work space and the door. That way not only would she have something beautiful to look at as she entered, but it would block the draining, unexpected energy from the door.  Simple solutions!!



3) Evoke Healing Energy - When you or a family member is ill, or undergoing medical procedures, create a vision board collage with pictures of yourself  or family member in a healthy state, affirmations such as, "I am healthy and thriving," and of course beautiful, fresh flowers.  I buy a huge flowering plant which I plant in the garden after the healing is complete.



Look at flowers and much more that a colorful plant - they are powerful Ch'i enhancers.



No comments:

Post a Comment