Sunday, July 19, 2026

Create a Positive Inner Environment Through Feng Shui

We just returned from two nourishing weeks in the mountains. I brought along Louise Hay's Daily Affirmation calendar, and each morning I would stand among the trees, take a deep breath, and read the day's affirmation. It was a beautiful way to create an inner environment filled with positive thoughts, and those uplifting feelings stayed with me throughout the day.

Now that I'm home, I've continued my daily affirmation practice. Today's affirmation was:

"I respect my body and treat it with loving care. I choose only thoughts that make me feel good."

It reminded me how closely our inner environment and our outer environment are connected.

                                

Feng Shui is purposeful work. Its purpose is to increase harmony, improve your quality of life, and help you achieve your goals. That's why every enhancement you make in your home or business should be accompanied by a clear intention. Written or spoken affirmations are especially powerful when they are expressed in the present tense, as though what you desire is already happening.

When I complete a Feng Shui consultation, I always include personalized affirmations in my clients' reports. These affirmations help reinforce the deeper purpose behind each enhancement and encourage positive change from the inside out.

Here are a few examples:

CareerI attract exciting opportunities that support my success.

Knowledge & Self-CultivationI enjoy spending quiet time in my beautiful reading corner, where I learn and grow each day.

Health, Family & FriendsMy family is healthy, happy, and thriving.

Wealth & ProsperityI am prosperous in countless ways, and abundance flows easily into my life.

Fame & ReputationMy integrity and excellent reputation open doors to wonderful opportunities.

Love & MarriageI am deeply loved and share a joyful, fulfilling relationship with my soulmate.

Children & CreativityMy children are healthy, happy, and flourishing.

Helpful People & TravelI am surrounded by supportive people who guide and encourage me every step of the way.

Center & GroundingOur home is a peaceful sanctuary that nurtures and grounds us every day.

The beauty of affirmations is that they help align your thoughts with your intentions. When your inner environment supports the positive changes you're creating in your home, your Feng Shui becomes even more powerful. Your home begins to reflect your aspirations, and your mindset helps bring them to life.

                                 

Remember, Feng Shui isn't just about arranging furniture or placing meaningful objects—it's about creating harmony both around you and within you. When your outer and inner environments work together, wonderful transformations can happen.

                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment