Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Whatever Your Goal, Feng Shui Can Help You Achieve It

We all have goals and dreams. Whether you’re looking for love, better health, greater peace of mind, a more fulfilling career, improved finances, thriving children, more travel, or simply more support and harmony in your life, your home environment can play an important role.

Through intentional Feng Shui enhancements, we can create an environment that supports your goals and helps channel positive energy toward the things you want to attract and achieve.

Making a few simple changes in your home can have an immediate and powerful effect on your personal well-being, as well as on the material aspects of your life. I call it empowerment through environment! You create a supportive environment for yourself by decluttering and enhancing the spaces in your home to help circulate the Ch’i.

Over the years I have found that some of my clients are overwhelmed when trying to make changes in their home and don’t know where to start. So, being a believer in accomplishing big tasks a little at a time, I have developed an easy system for enhancing one’s home environment one area at a time, in eight manageable steps that will help you to internalize Feng Shui principles and give you what I call “Feng Shui eyes.”

In my book “Empower Your Life Through Feng Shui” I break down how to isolate your most pressing goal, locate the area of your home associated with it, and list a number of easy enhancements to get the energy flowing.  I call it a Feng Shui consultation in a book.


Eight Steps to Achieving Your Goals

1. Map out your home using the Bagua.

2. Evaluate your needs and life goals (more love, health, prosperity, career, etc.).

3. Analyze your home’s Bagua map and prioritize an area you have the greatest need to improve.

4. Clean and declutter your area of greatest need.

5. Enhance your area of greatest need and write affirmations of your goals.

6. Anchor “missing” areas outside the Bagua map or the structure itself.

7. Create a vision board that depicts your goals.

8. Balance the Five Elements and Yin Yang Energy.

     

I encourage you to pick up the book and begin the journey. You will feel the energy shift as soon as you begin! Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment