During this time of the pandemic a Feng Shui home is a blessing. A home that has good Feng Shui is your sanctuary, your refuge from the outside world. It works to nourish you, builds your energy, surrounds you with what you love, and calms you by bringing you peace and harmony. When you are in that space, you are clear of mind to make wise decisions and be aware of opportunities coming your way.
What does a Feng Shui home look like? Here are a few ideas – think of a” CLEAN” home:
1. C- No Clutter, everything clean and organized.
2. L - Lots of natural Light throughout the house.
3. E - A beautiful, clearly defined Entry, without clutter, with flowers, colorful pots, and windchimes.
4. A - Surround yourself with Art, colors, and items you love. Remove anything broken or you dislike.
5. N - Bring Nature into your home with plants and flower arrangements.
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Remember that when you open you front door and enter your home you should feel like saying, “Ahh, I’m in the home I love, all is well.”
That feeling is a Feng Shui home!